ABOUT OUR KITCHEN
We are happy to rent you our kitchen. We spent a lot of time designing the kitchen space of our dreams and are delighted to share it.
- Our kitchen is a mix of vintage, modern, and industrial.
- We have combined the functionality of a commercial teaching kitchen (22 feet of butcher block and stainless steel work tables, metal counter stools, and every possible piece of cooking equipment) tempered with the warmth of home (wooden farm table, blown-glass and enamel pendant lights, massive skylight over the dining area).
- We have a 6-burner commercial stove/oven (with French-style iron plates) and a separate convection oven that fits 3 half-sheet pans. We also have 3 portable burners for countertop cooking demos (1 induction, 2 butane)
- We have comfortable seating for up to 16 people in both the kitchen and dining room.
- For standing events, up to 25 is most comfortable.
- Rentals include all linens (dishtowels, aprons), use of kitchen equipment, servingware, and some storage.
For wider, full-studio photos, please visit our page on ThisOpenSpace.com
We are located at 158 Grand Street, Studio 206 (corner of Lafayette) in SoHo, steps away from some fantastic food shopping in Little Italy and Chinatown. Our space is 600 square feet and comes with a private bathroom.
Includes the use of all kitchen equipment, serving-ware, and linens (aprons and dishtowels). Ideal for cooking classes, food demonstrations, press events, private dinners/tastings, and photo shoots of all kinds. A $100 cleaning fee will be applied to all rentals.
$1000 for up to 8 hours. Rates increase for production crews over 8 people; no date/time restrictions.
$500 for up to 4 hours (minimum) Monday-Friday from 7am – 4pm and Sunday 4pm – 10pm only.
Please call Jennifer if you would like a kitchen tour: 917-803-6857. Thank you!